HI!!!

Emchick

Songster
12 Years
Mar 10, 2007
Colorado
I is back. So this doesn't really belong here, but owell, 'cause I'm starting over here. So, Hi to those who knew me, and Hi to those who are meeting me. I thought I'd include some pics of me and my flock/pets ^^ Enjoy.

If Red Bull Gives You Wings, Naked Juice Gives You Arms.
NakedGivesyouarms.jpg

My Turkey, His Name Was Bacon. He was Fourty Four Pounds live weight.
IMG_1545.jpg

My Girly. Silver Spangled Hamburg.
IMG_1582.jpg

My Other Turkey, Jerky. He weighed less than Bacon. We still haven't eaten him yet.
IMG_1410.jpg

A 'Joe'. Yes, I name most ofmy meat chickens either Joe or Bob. It helps with the attachment.
IMG_1509.jpg

Me & A Deer in My Yard ^^ Don't ask me why it came that closse, but it did. She stuck around too. For like six months, and even raised her babies in the yard. It was awsome ^^
IMG_1645.jpg

Sorry For the pics of birds I dont have anymore, I have a really horrible camera, so good shots are few and far between. So, if I have mostly meat birds, I have mostly good shots of meat birds.
Anyway, this is my current flock(All Hens):
2 Silver Spangled Hamburgs (Glimmer&Glitch), 3 Easter Eggers (Bug, Blood,& Poppy), 1 White Rock(Snapple), 1 Buff Orphington (Bunny),& 1 Mille Fleur(GT).

Glad you're back!!

I am not able to view your pictures as my work has photobucket blocked, can you believe that?

I will check them out when I get home.

Angie

Back
Top Bottom