hi

:welcome

Hello to you! Tell us a bit about yourself...are you currently raising poultry (and what kind), are you facing any issues you need help with or do you want to share photos of your flock?

Inquiring minds want to know!

:welcome

Hello to you! Tell us a bit about yourself...are you currently raising poultry (and what kind), are you facing any issues you need help with or do you want to share photos of your flock?

Inquiring minds want to know!
Currently got 2 millfluer pekins, an Easter Egger cockerel and 3 silkie chicks (though one is developing different feathers/nose/tail so I’m thinking maybe the eggs got mixed up?)

Currently got 2 millfluer pekins, an Easter Egger cockerel and 3 silkie chicks (though one is developing different feathers/nose/tail so I’m thinking maybe the eggs got mixed up?)

Mix ups can and do happen. Maybe posting a picture of the one in question on this forum will help you identify what's happening:
What Breed Or Gender is This?
(You may have to wait until the silkie is older...chicks change quite a bit as they mature.)

Hello and welcome to BYC. I hope that you enjoy your time here.

This is a useful link to take a look at - “How to...” guides. You may wish to consider including your location under your avatar (using the guide in the link above). You can use this link to contact members in your area - U.S. States

Best wishes

Pork Pie
Ok, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom