Hi

I am eager to start a thread to dump all my queries in one place. Kinda impatience to read all the existing threads to find my answers, which I know is not the right way though :D.
I just can't wait to get my first ducklings but there are few serious issues out there which I believe may not have been covered here before. Like we already have two human young ducks at home :wee:jumpy and my wonderful wife isn't much eager to add more to the flock :bow. So I need to find a way to make our place as much "automated" as possible even before I get any ducklings.:caf

Hello lovely people. I've decided to go on a new journey with addition of ducks to my live. As usual I'm nervous and wants to do things perfectly and hence I'm here to learn as much as possible before I commit myself to these cuties.
Welcome to BYC! Lots of knowledgeable people on here who are happy to help with any questions.
Ducks are so much fun. They have added so much joy to my life. I can see them from my kitchen window and my bedroom window, so sometimes I will just stand there and watch them for a while. They are so much fun! I have Indian runners and Pekins.
20210419_153144.jpg

Back
Top Bottom