Hi

(3) What breeds do you have?
Cornish X, Cinnamon Queen, ISA Brown, Buff Brahma, EE, Barred Rock, Leghorn, CA White, RIR, Black Sex Link, Orpington, Calico Princess, Golden Comet, and Blue Gem (if I’m remembering correctly).
Welcome to BYC! My flock has Cinnamon Queens, BR, and BOs just like in your flock! I’d have to say, BRs and BOs have very decent temperament, how do yours fare for you?
(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Gardening, milking goats & making cheese/dairy products, curing meats, making anything that involves food, hide tanning, and I enjoy sewing/crocheting but I’m not the best.
I also enjoy crocheting and sewing, I’ve made several things like these:
606151BE-804F-484F-9694-6EA34AEC69CC.jpeg

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community?
I googled something years ago. Honestly, I thought I had already joined.
I joined by googling too! 😂 I was looking something up, and a link to the website popped up! I figured this’d be useful for me, and it has been! So I’m glad you’ve joined our community! :welcome:jumpy

Welcome to BYC! My flock has Cinnamon Queens, BR, and BOs just like in your flock! I’d have to say, BRs and BOs have very decent temperament, how do yours fare for you?

I also enjoy crocheting and sewing, I’ve made several things like these:
View attachment 2785631

I joined by googling too! 😂 I was looking something up, and a link to the website popped up! I figured this’d be useful for me, and it has been! So I’m glad you’ve joined our community! :welcome:jumpy
Great job! For a minute I thought that was your flock🤣😂

Back
Top Bottom