Hi!

TXKukupantsKoop

Songster
Mar 16, 2022
Central Texas
My name is Joelle. I have my very first chicks coming April 18th. 10 Rhode Island Reds. We're converting our shed into a coop and setting up an area in the house for the babies. Just looking into all the posts for info. Looking forward to being a member of this group. I live in the country with my husband, 3 daughters (all were homeschooled) and my 80yr old mom (she has a tiny home on our property).

My name is Joelle. I have my very first chicks coming April 18th. 10 Rhode Island Reds. We're converting our shed into a coop and setting up an area in the house for the babies. Just looking into all the posts for info. Looking forward to being a member of this group. I live in the country with my husband, 3 daughters (all were homeschooled) and my 80yr old mom (she has a tiny home on our property).
Welcome Joelle! To the BYC forum. And carry on in the way of the chickens!

A very warm hello too you.
How sweet having your mother close by :)

That's a great idea convert your shed. You will have lots of room for their perches and nesting boxes
:welcome

Back
Top Bottom