Hi!

Hi everyone I'm Kristie!
Figured id say hi and answer the questions!
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? No ove had chickens for 6 years. Before that I grew up on a farm with them.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
I think 24 hens, 1 very onrey rooster, 9 babies 3 of which just hatched today, also have 8 quail, 3 ducks and 2 chucker eggs that are about to hatch I tend to lose count.

(3) What breeds do you have?
Honestly I'm not 100% sure I tend to get them when people don't want them anymore. I know I have a black copper Maran, Lavender Orrington, blue lace Wyandotte and I'm not sure what the others are.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
I love watching them run around the yard and feeling like an evil queen when I walk around with my flock following me.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
I have all the animals because i have a problem, i love reading, camping & gardening as well.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I live on a few acres in idaho outside a small town with my husband and 2 kids. We have dogs, cats, fish, chickens, ducks, quail, and are in the process of getting goats.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D
I've always been stalking the forums with questions on my chickens so figured why not join
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom