Hi!

bombkat88

Hatching
7 Years
Sep 19, 2012
I have just started into raising chickens and guineas, thus I have so much to learn and so many questions. I found this site when I was searching for Coop plans and ideas. I love the tractor coop, yet not sure if that is what I want to go with. I have a garden and would love to let them work on that spot before i plant. I also like the idea of being able to move them to more sun or less wind in need be. I plan on having two roosters, one for the smaller hens and one for the larger. I want a black sumatra but would love to any ideas as far as what would be a good rooster for different hens. I currently have two Road Island Red hens, one Banny hen and one banny rooster. I do not want to raise them to eat. I want them for eggs and the beauty of the chickens. I live in Southeas Tenn. Any ideas and or information would be wonderful. Thank you

Hello and welcome to BYC
frow.gif
This is a great place to learn about chickens. The Learning Center is packed with useful info and under Frequently asked Questions you'll find more quick links to discussions. Also check the blue "sticky threads" in each section, on top for more specific info on each area, like chick raising, incubation, egg laying etc. Have fun and we'll see you round the forum!

Back
Top Bottom