Hi!

Teresa R

In the Brooder
May 19, 2015
Hi I just joined today! I don't have any chickens yet but I do have pigs and goats and hoping to find some answers to questions regarding them.

welcome-byc.gif
From Louisiana. Enjoy the Journey!

Welcome to Backyard chickens. BYC also has a sister site I believe called, Livestock and Herds. That may address your goat and pig issues.

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! I would love some goats but just don't have the room at the moment. They are certainly on my wish list for the future. There is the other pets and livestock section of the forum with a link for backyard heards too. Here is the link ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/22/other-pets-amp-livestock

Are you thinking of chickens for the future? Enjoy BYC :frow

Hi, welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

What kind of goats do you have? We have 4 (2 adults, 2 kids), and they are a lot of fun.

Check out the link @Yorkshire coop has provided, you'll find a lot of posts about goats and all sorts of other non-fowl animals.

Nice to have you here!

Thanks every one! I am considering getting chickens in the future. I just want to be well educated on them before I jump into it because that's what I tend to do lol! The goats I have are two Boer, one Nubian, and I just got a new Alpine Saturday.

Hi, welcome to BYC! :frow

What kind of goats do you have? We have 4 (2 adults, 2 kids), and they are a lot of fun.

Check out the link @Yorkshire coop
 has provided, you'll find a lot of posts about goats and all sorts of other non-fowl animals.

Nice to have you here!

Here is my newest goat. I just figured out how to reply. I also have two Boer goats and a Nubian.

Nice looking Alpine! We used to have one that was white & black. Now we have a pygmy (female) and a Spanish billy and their 2 kids. The goats are fun, we've really enjoyed ours. Hope you do too!

Back
Top Bottom