High hills haven (a horse roleplay)

Pics
*phantom looked at the fences around them, he couldn't imagine a life being trapped in them. But some horses didn't mind it.*

Spirit: I'm assuming you like it here then? Do you have your own herd here??
Ember looked at him curiously, she wondered what it was like living wild and having to find your own food. “Well, I’m going to stretch my legs,” she said breaking into a lope

Ember looked at him curiously, she wondered what it was like living wild and having to find your own food. “Well, I’m going to stretch my legs,” she said breaking into a lope
Phantom: OK, I'm just going to continue grazing them. *he lowered his head to nibble the sweet grass.*

“Oh yeah I’d better call a cab” she grinned, he’d reminded her that she actually needed to sleep.
Drew: have a good night then. *he headed for his bike. His house was just down the road so he had no problem biking during the warm months.*

*maxxy paced around the paddock a little more before going over to the feed and water buckets hung on the side of the fence.*

Drew: have a good night then. *he headed for his bike. His house was just down the road so he had no problem biking during the warm months.*

*maxxy paced around the paddock a little more before going over to the feed and water buckets hung on the side of the fence.*
“Night” she smiled as she dug in her pocket for her phone dialing a text service. Ten minutes Later the taxi pulled up and she hopped in giving them the directions to her house.

Back
Top Bottom