History channel showing monsters!

rebecca100

Songster
14 Years
Apr 1, 2008
Arkansas
I am going to have nightmares now after watching a scary show on the history channel about some kind of flying things and some kind of dog things. The first in mexico and the other here in the US in Maine. Sheesh. I tried not to watch, but my dh would not turn the channel and I just couldn't look away. My kids are no longer allowed outside and the chickens are on their own after dark. They are probably braver than me anyway. Why can't they just stick to history? That's scary enough for anybody anyway!
hide.gif

UMMM! Flying monsters are my favorite. From the Flying Monkeys in Wizard of Oz to the creature in Jeepers Creepers.

Imp- not a flying monster

Okay. They were these flying humanoid things that flew down and attacked people. And they found a tiny little strange animal-human-like thing that had no RECONIZABLE dna. It had dna-just not the kind of any known animal. The videos of the flying people were true videos that couldn't be explained. And that's how it ended. They didn't know what the "mutant" dog-killer was. Perhaps some kind of extinct wolf. Not athe kind of thing to watch out in the middle of no-where. especially after we had a foal killed out not far from our house. I'll admit it -I am a major coward!

Last edited:
They were these flying humanoid things that flew down and attacked people. And they found a tiny little strange animal-human-like thing that had no RECONIZABLE dna. It had dna-just not the kind of any known animal. The videos of the flying people were true videos that couldn't be explained. And that's how it ended.

Sounds like imps.
roll.png

Imp​

Back
Top Bottom