Hiya!

Kristy1979

In the Brooder
May 30, 2017
Sorta new here... been using this site for its great info for almost two years, and finally decided to "sign up!"
I have a mixed flock of about 20 girls and 6 young ones and I run a small organic veggie farm in CT!

Hey there! Welcome aboard! I see your another one of those stalkers who finally realize they too can join in on this amazing site......:)

Please do make yourself at home, there is plenty of room on the roost for you! Any questions, ask away...sometimes not everyone gets an answer straight away but we are always here to help. :)

-Mustang

Stalkers is such an ughly word. What you were doing(and most of us have done) is lurk. I did for 8 mos. before I got the nerve to join. I was afraid "free" wasn't free, and I knew nothing about computers.

BYC is indeed free(unless you desire above average perks) and I have actually learned enough about 'puters to get around unaided (usually).:welcome

1. Hi there! You can call me CC! I decided not to put my real name out there. Welcome to BYC! I hope you enjoy it; I know I do. I am a homeschooler, working on having a homestead, and I own a farming blog with my sister.
  2. www.bootsandchickenpoop.wix.com/mysite

I love the song "Fearless" (I forgot who it's from! :lol:), I love the country and Tennessee. I have a bunny, 12 chickens, 2 ducks, 4 cats, 2 dogs and one Fancy Goldfish. (I don't think I'm forgetting anyone! :lau)

P.S
    My phone has been going a little wacky, so it might look weird! :p

1. Hi there! You can call me CC! I decided not to put my real name out there. Welcome to BYC! I hope you enjoy it; I know I do. I am a homeschooler, working on having a homestead, and I own a farming blog with my sister.
  2. www.bootsandchickenpoop.wix.com/mysite

I love the song "Fearless" (I forgot who it's from! :lol:), I love the country and Tennessee. I have a bunny, 12 chickens, 2 ducks, 4 cats, 2 dogs and one Fancy Goldfish. (I don't think I'm forgetting anyone! :lau)

P.S
    My phone has been going a little wacky, so it might look weird! :p
We are homesteading homeschoolers too!

Back
Top Bottom