Hmmm..... Don't know what to do.

Daddas1Punkin

Crowing
11 Years
Feb 9, 2012
Ca.
I'm taking piano lessons from the same teacher i've had for like 7 years. My great g-ma got me started with piano, and I love it. Music is kinda my escape. But, lately I've been sick, getting better, but still don't feel good. My dad has severe head trouble, and it hurts to hear loud things like a piano, I have a keyboard, but it is hard to play on it. As some of you know, my g-ma passed away this summer, we moved, and I just feel like my family is falling apart. It has been the worst/hardest year of my life, I lost my best friend, (my g-ma) moved away from my friends, and my family, most of them I will never see again cause we are spread all over the us. What I'm trying to say is I think i want to quit piano, cause I get scolded for not practicing enough, and I don't think it's fair to waste my family's time and money for lessons anymore. BUT, here is my problem... My g-ma was my inspiration, and I think of her and all the GOOD times when I'm playing, I feel like I would be letting her down if I quit. I'm not a quitter, and I know when things get better, and life kinda moves on a little, I will be stronger for it, and this will make me a stronger/better person, but right now I can either suffer and go, and get yelled at, or stop, disappoint my family/friends/teacher/g-ma/MYSELF for giving up... I hope you guys have some words of wisdom for me. Thanks, love you guys!

I don't know if these are words of wisdom or anything, but I would keep playing if you love it. Check your keyboard too, I know a lot of them have headphone plugs. You could get a pair so that you are the only one who can hear it.

I don't know if these are words of wisdom or anything, but I would keep playing if you love it. Check your keyboard too, I know a lot of them have headphone plugs. You could get a pair so that you are the only one who can hear it.
Thanks! I know that they can use headphones, that is not the problem though, it is harder to play on a keyboard. It's too easy to push the keys down, and it dose not have a foot pedal. Thanks though, I'm really stressing over this...

Back
Top Bottom