Hola Peeps!

CrazyLilChickenMama

In the Brooder
Mar 19, 2018

1. (1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?

I'm not new to chickens. My first flock was two years ago, however this is my first year raising silkie bantams. I have four. There's always something new to learn!

2. (2) How many chickens do you have right now?

3. I have 30... And more coming!

4. (3) What breeds do you have?
    Silkie Bantams/Barred Rock/Sapphire Gems/Isa Browns/Golden Comets/White Leghorns/Cinnamon queens/RIR/Black Copper Marans/Olive Egger/Ayam Cemani/a few random others

5. (4) How did you find out aboutBackYardChickens.com?
    A family member

6. (5) What are some of your other hobbies?
    Raising chickens/feeding chickens/hatching eggs/

7. (6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

8. I also have dogs cats birds fish. I just love animals!

Howdy:welcome:frow Happy :yato have you join the family. Enjoy your time here at BYC! :)
Thank you it's nice to be backyard chickens because I like chickens and I want to know if you know anything about buff orpingtons and building silkie Bantam coops please tell me if you can. Sorry I sent this long message I'm really really sorry. But I love backyard chickens.

Howdy:welcome:frow Happy :yato have you join the family. Enjoy your time here at BYC! :)
Thanks for letting me join I love I love chickens and there's nothing I can say against them besides some of them are ugly witch honestly they're not they're beautiful and I'm sorry for sending such long messages I mean message this is my first message to whoever you are but thank you. This is happy.

Back
Top Bottom