Holderread Ducks

Quote:

No sorry. I have the even more gorgeous Silver Appleyards, not Saxonies.

The Saxonies are gorgeous an an excellent choice in ducks. I'd love to have some, but I really don't have room for more breeds.

Yay!! I got my order # email!! Shipping date could be any of the weeks left but at least I got the email!!!
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
ya.gif
yesss.gif
yippiechickie.gif
big_smile.png

quackerjack farms , you sure that is your drake? I have Saxonies from Holderreads , and my 2 drakes had head shading and neck ring in youth plumage and no eyestripes...even when they moult ,they still have shading and coloration different from my females....
hu.gif

No sorry. I have the even more gorgeous Silver Appleyards, not Saxonies.

The Saxonies are gorgeous an an excellent choice in ducks. I'd love to have some, but I really don't have room for more breeds.
That's right. I have those too. The Apples are my favorite so far. So beautiful.
Yay!! I got my order # email!! Shipping date could be any of the weeks left but at least I got the email!!!
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
ya.gif
yesss.gif
yippiechickie.gif
big_smile.png
Yay!! How long ago did you send your order in? I want to compare.
quackerjack farms , you sure that is your drake? I have Saxonies from Holderreads , and my 2 drakes had head shading and neck ring in youth plumage and no eyestripes...even when they moult ,they still have shading and coloration different from my females....
hu.gif
I'll have to post pics. The 3 drakes look just like the female but no quack. And the female started quacking about 4 weeks or so ago. I'll get some individual pics and see what you think.

i am sooooooooo excited!!!!!!! they got my check and order i placed last week, i should be the last hatch in june. i ordered 5 harlequins, 5 magpies(any color) and 5 silver appleyards. my backup would be hookbills. i LOVE them all!!!!!!! i just can't wait. now where am i going to put them?
hu.gif

Holderreads cashed my check!!! Never been so excited over a check clearing. lol. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW GIVE ME A DATE!!!!

I ordered..

6 Silkies
1 Appleyard (to go with my trio)
3 Cayuga.

I can hardly wait.

Of course I need to find a way to tell Mr. Quacker about this.

Back
Top Bottom