Holderread experiences!!

StevenW.

Crowing
13 Years
Oct 7, 2010
Central, Illinois
Tell me all about it!!!
tongue.png
What you ordered and if they were nice and if any died...... Planning on ordering from them next year.

When they get the search function back up, I know you'll be able to pull up threads like "My Holderead ducks" or whatever. They have an excellent reputation and sell out early. You may not get replies simply because there aren't that many out there.

I got my runners from them in May. Ordered 10 got 11. I ordered top show quality. They are beautiful! The picture of health. I would order from them again and again. They will also answer any question you have via email. Very happy with my experiance with them. I would love to get some call ducks from them some day.

Got my Welsh Harlequins from them this spring. Ordered 10 got 11. The extra was a Stanbridge White. They got to Georgia in 2 days. All were healthy and lively when they arrived. Of the 10 Harlequins I got 5 males and 5 females. They are beautiful. The Holderreads are great people to work with.

I ordered Aussie Spots 2 yrs ago and sold them at 4 mos. old, but they were great to work with. I put down a deposit about 6 mos prior and had to back out due to personal issues, but they allowed me that credit to use. They are super friendly and helpful. The ducklings were very nice but very wild, so I sold them.

I ordered 2-3 cayuga hens. I live in GA and shipping was going to be expensive, but I wanted to make sure I had females. I was told they would ship in Sept or Oct. November came and I was offered some of their spent hens since they ran out of hens. I declined and just asked to be put on the list for ducklings the next spring. I ordered 10. 11 cayugas and 2 white appleyards came this past spring. All survived. They are very colorful and I am very pleased with them.

Back
Top Bottom