Holy high-powered candler Batman!

living2ride

Songster
11 Years
Feb 17, 2008
Illinois
My dh works for the power company and he came home yesterday with a little LED flashlight - a giveaway from a light vendor. He thought he was going to keep it in his car, but all I had to do was push the button one time and WHOA! The amount of light that came out of that baby was AMAZING. I immediately ran down to my bator, snatched up a handful of the cuckoo maran eggs in there, and then locked myself in a dark closet. On only day 4, I was able to see veins through those DARK, DARK shells! Woo hoo! I told him to tell that vendor I want a case of those babies so I can share them with all the BYC people, but he just rolled his eyes at me and said, "I want that flashlight back." Well people, he's going to have to find it first!
lol.png
I have it well hidden.

Sorry, just went to check (in my hiding spot of course - don't worry, dh is gone to work, so it was safe -
lol.png
) and there's no brand name. It came from some lighting vendor. Apparently, street lights will all be going the LED route, so it was a sample/giveaway kind of thing.
hmm.png

I use a rechargable spot light (got it from W-Mart). Works great. Just turn it upside down on the floor or shelf and turn it on, place your box on top and you're good to go for several minutes.

Sure Fire is a great one, My s/o is law enforcement and that is what a lot of them carry it will blind you. They are not cheap either. The G2's LED run time is 12 hours about 65 bucks. Google tactical flashlights or led's and you can find others.

Back
Top Bottom