Home and Barn Basics is Back

homeandbarnbasics

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jun 29, 2008
Tallassee, AL
Hello fellow BYCers,

First, I would like to introduce myself, I am Anthony Dean, the owner of Home and Barn Basics. I started selling farm and poultry products in 2000 because my neighbors and I had a hard time finding quality products at a resonbable price.

Recently, my business has been performing in a poor manner and I take personal responsibility for that. As many of you know, I am also a soldier in the US Army. That obligation recently took my away for a little while and I left the business in the hands of my wife, Brooke. Unfortunatly, she and I were having personal problems which affected the way that she handled the business aspect of our farm. After many years, Brooke and I are no longer together.

While these are personal issues, the have certainly affected my professional obligations to my customers. My customers are very important to me. If not for my wonderful customers, I would not be able to support my family and farm. I rely on each of you to order from me and you rely on me to provide you with a quality product at a resonsble price. I have not fulfilled my obligations recently and for that I am sincerly sorry.

I have taken some drastic steps to fix these issues. The most important of which is to hire a wonderful young lady named Amanda Hayes as the General Manger of all business aspects of my farm. She is eager and willing to fix our issues and to make you, our customers and our friends, happy again.

Please let me know if you have not received and item that you ordered. Amanda has been working on a HUGE backlog of orders but reported today that we are just about caught up. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at [email protected] or call at 334-448-6261.

Again, I offer my sincere apologies. I am truly sorry. I know that many of you have been upset by our lack of customer service. I assure you that it has been very hard here too.

Please let me know if I can do anything for any of you.

Thank you and Happy Hatching,
Anthony Dean, Owner
Amanda Hayes, General Manager
Home and Barn Basics

I can assure you its all true and we are working very hard to make it up to all our customers. If you have any questions, please email us or call.

Thank you
Anthony

Sorry you were having issues, it is tough when you build something together as a couple and then the couple part does not work.
Glad you posted and I am sure that anyone that had recently ordered will certainly understand and give you another chance.

Also, Thank You for serving our Country!

So i just wanted to say that nothing has changed
somad.gif
I have been charged for products by home barn and basics but never recieved the product. I'll be contacting my credit card company tomorrow to report this to them. I'm glad it was not an expensive purchase, but i still wish i had not been treated this way. I have emailed them twice and gotten no reply. This is very disappointing after the big letter about being different......its still the same
tongue.gif

Hi this is Tony. This just came to my attention. Can you please send me your order number or name so that I can look up your order and fix this problem immediately. My personal cell phone number is 313-4778. You can get me that at any time night or day.

Thank you
Tony

Back
Top Bottom