Home Depot & Lowes Coop Builds

This works well, especially with the skyrocketing cost of lumber since the pandemic. I convert the resin sheds into coops. Lot of them already have a window and a vent or two, but you can add a chicken door and a quick run (those metal tube and canopy carports work great with wire on outside) and they work great, even kind of insulated for winter and summer.
Exactly! We got the 8x10 Resin with windows, ventilation (granted you'd add more,) skylights... Takes just a few hours to put together. So many benefits I can think of. WHY didn't I have this option 20years ago? It would have saved YEARS of building for me, lol! Very decently priced too.

This works well, especially with the skyrocketing cost of lumber since the pandemic. I convert the resin sheds into coops. Lot of them already have a window and a vent or two, but you can add a chicken door and a quick run (those metal tube and canopy carports work great with wire on outside) and they work great, even kind of insulated for winter and summer.
Thanks for the ideas. Do you lay anything down on the floor of the resin shed?

Back
Top Bottom