Homemade Barnwood Farm Signs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone. Artists always feel like their pieces lack that finished look. Im am more of a folksy artist than a "real" one
lol.png
but it really makes my day to hear all of y'all say such nice things.

Henry, here is a sketch I worked up for you. Please keep in mind, like Tuffoldhens' painting, the sketches never do justice to the final work. The trees will have a more natural look and will not all end at a straight line...my paper just did
roll.png

cabin001.jpg

I did one with a print calligraphy that I thought was appropriate and another with a cursive one to fancy it up a bit. whichever you prefer, is the way we'll go. If you'd like to search your own font, you're more than welcome to. A good site is Urbanfonts.com.
cabin-henry.jpg

WOW.

I just found this thread.
ep.gif
I gotta have one!!
yippiechickie.gif
droolin.gif

I can wait til after Christmas. And I want several birds pictured, so feel free to raise the price.
smile.png
Please email me so we can work out details. THANKS.

I love it can't wait to see the final work ! It is going to look great
big_smile.png
I like the first font best thank you so much Msbear.

Thanks,
Henry

I think I sent you an email about the other one to not sure though. I am so exited I love seeing Tuffoldhens so that I know what amazing quality of work I will be getting. How should I pay you forgot to ask that.

Henry

yeah, I got it. Beautiful birds. That will be fun. I finished carving all of yours out. Whew! Im taking a break and will burn it tomorrow. Hopefully, I can finish it up in the next few days.

Here's Tuffoldhen's all finished up and ready to ship tomorrow. I wound up inlaying the frame and I think it looks a lot better. That's what I'll do to yours.
100_3060.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom