Hooded starting to get his colors.

I gotta say - I love your content. You have such a nice aviary and such beautiful birds! Plus you document so much and it’s really nice especially for beginners like me.

I gotta say - I love your content. You have such a nice aviary and such beautiful birds! Plus you document so much and it’s really nice especially for beginners like me.
I've only been doing it a few years so documenting helps me also. I do the best I can with a small backyard. I do have to build another aviary for some other ducks the pool liner is on it's way.

Looks good.Time to start shipping lol
I wish I am not great at sexing chicks especially little teal So I'm not sure how many pairs I'll have yet. My Green wing pairs will be gone as soon as I know what they are. The Cinnamons I haven't tried selling yet but they are easy to tell the difference by wing color. I also still have to get the second aviary built for the ducks I have coming.

I was hen heavy on cinnamon and drake heavy on greenwing.Sold out fast.What you bringing in?
I haven't paid much attention to how many pairs yet because they aren't changing color yet. I also have them banded to which clutch they came from. So once they start changing I'll look at band color and sex to determine pairs. I did hatch 11 Green wings and 19 Cinnamons. Last year I was lucky with 50 50 male female ratio. I do need another pair of Wood ducks though. My hen died and I hatched a hen this year but I want unrelated pairs.

Back
Top Bottom