Horrible distressed sounds

She seems much more comfortable now. She's no longer making awful sounds. She's still bright eyed...She hasn't gone to sleep yet despite the darkened room...But it is unfamiliar territory after all.

I massaged her crop a bit...it feels softer and smaller now. But there seems to be a lot of seed in there. My daughter was out there with her friends, and they might have scattered more seed than I normally do. I'm guessing that might have given her an upset tummy. The crop is about the size of a medium egg now, but it doesn't feel turgid. it's more like a balloon half-filled with seed..

I'm not sure what happened. But hopefully, the crisis has passed...I'll keep you guys informed!

Good , Boy I wish so EXPERTS were awake . But I'll share how I resolves an issue of to much grapes to fast, with one of my EE's.
I sat with her on my lap and had one of those medicine droppers the pharmacy gives for kids. Slowly I put several small amount of h2o down her throat... letting her swallow and catch her breath. Through the day I returned to her and repeated this. I did Isolate her , because I really didn't know what was going on. I also very gently massaged her throat down to her crop. When I separated her I put her in an area she couldn't move about too much but could still walk around. This was more by instinct than knowledge. It worked...or she did.
In any case she is still here. Good luck. Keep us posted.
hugs.gif

Thanks all! Yukul spent the night in our bathroom. She seems pretty normal today, and her crop is almost empty. I wish I know what the whole episode was about, but thank you everyone for helping me out!

Back
Top Bottom