Horse club

Pics
I need the details! What breed, how big, personality?
I'm not sure of his breed lol! He isn't registered, and I'm not quite sure he is full quarter horse, he doesn't really look it.
He is 14.2hh. He is super calm, gentle, and sweet!! Safe for just about anyone!
With the previous owners he did 3d barrels!

I'm not sure of his breed lol! He isn't registered, and I'm not quite sure he is full quarter horse, he doesn't really look it.
He is 14.2hh. He is super calm, gentle, and sweet!! Safe for just about anyone!
With the previous owners he did 3d barrels!
That’s awesome. Yeah I fell off Hudson about may last year and landed on my face on the side of the road. He bolted because the gate touched his rump, it was very bad because I wasn’t allowed to ride for a week or more. He went for a gallop down the neighbours property and my poor dad had to try and chase him. I got a minor concussion and my teeth almost went through my bottom lip. It was exceedingly painful

That’s awesome. Yeah I fell off Hudson about may last year and landed on my face on the side of the road. He bolted because the gate touched his rump, it was very bad because I wasn’t allowed to ride for a week or more. He went for a gallop down the neighbours property and my poor dad had to try and chase him. I got a minor concussion and my teeth almost went through my bottom lip. It was exceedingly painful
Omgosh, wowwww.. Sounds awful................
Ouch..😫😬😫

I wanna ride and spend more time with my sweet boy, but this weather makes it impossible 🙄😭🙄
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1601764404852.jpeg

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1608159563337.jpg
    FB_IMG_1608159563337.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20201210-160030.png
    Screenshot_20201210-160030.png
    333.2 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom