Horse Lovers Thread

Pics

ButtonHoarder

Ich bin der knopfe
Sep 11, 2020
Neptune
Hi people I haven't seen all that many horse threads around lately so I decided to make one. Here I hope you will post stories, pictures, thoughts, questions, and absolutely anything equine related!
Here is my Arab cross mare Moonlight:
1604710926714.png she's in her late 20s but acts like 4🤣
I will try to take pics of the rest soon!

hello I have 2 mini horses one is a 14 year old bay/paint gelding named chocolate the other one is my sisters horse and it a 12 year old palomino gelding named buttercup tonight my sister took her horse into the barn to be brushed and chocolate started to FREAKOUT because they hate to be separated he got both of his back hoofs stuck in the electric fence thankfully it was off once we got him untangled we put both of them in the stall then buttercup got HIS hoof stuck in the hay net :barnie it was so tight I had to cut the hay net AND while i was getting buttercup unstuck chocolate got out of the stall NEVER a dull moment with minis :lau

Hey! Moonlight is adorable. I know all about old horses acting like they're so young lol! I ride a 27/28 yo Morgan mare who is so hot and loves to GO ha. Her name is Amarillo. I've learned to do barrel racing on her. :)
What discipline do you do?

I've been riding for 4 years but I don't own any horses or lease--I've just stuck with my barn's trustworthy lesson horses. :) I've ridden nearly all of them, although by now I pretty much only ride 3 different horses; Sky, a lazy Quarter Horse, Amo who I mentioned above, and then another Morgan called Vinny. He's not a lesson horse--he can't really be one because he's so mean lol, but the owner has been with my trainer a long time so she allows him to be ridden by other people, me included. Vinny actually can be very sweet and he's super well trained, he just hates kids and also can be pretty bratty so it's safer not to use him as a lesson horse aha.

To not make a huge post I'll just tell you who's who:
Amarillo is the bay with the white forehead (pink halter), Sky is the bay with the blaze, and Vinny is the solid bay.

Attachments

• 20200112_161219.jpg
    20200112_161219.jpg
    468.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 20201009_173952.jpg
    20201009_173952.jpg
    562 KB · Views: 8
  • 20191122_115416.jpg
    20191122_115416.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 11
hello I have 2 mini horses one is a 14 year old bay/paint gelding named chocolate the other one is my sisters horse and it a 12 year old palomino gelding named buttercup tonight my sister took her horse into the barn to be brushed and chocolate started to FREAKOUT because they hate to be separated he got both of his back hoofs stuck in the electric fence thankfully it was off once we got him untangled we put both of them in the stall then buttercup got HIS hoof stuck in the hay net :barnie it was so tight I had to cut the hay net AND while i was getting buttercup unstuck chocolate got out of the stall NEVER a dull moment with minis :lau
I KNOW I have 2 minis as well and they are such little brats (but I love them so they stay) in summer they crawl under electric fence and somehow they don't get zapped. And when we put them in a panel pen they just move them all over the yard SO frustrating. So finally we just bought panels that you have to move with a tractor and they can't get out of those (yet):thI agree never a dull moment with minis.

Hey! Moonlight is adorable. I know all about old horses acting like they're so young lol! I ride a 27/28 yo Morgan mare who is so hot and loves to GO ha. Her name is Amarillo. I've learned to do barrel racing on her. :)
What discipline do you do?

I've been riding for 4 years but I don't own any horses or lease--I've just stuck with my barn's trustworthy lesson horses. :) I've ridden nearly all of them, although by now I pretty much only ride 3 different horses; Sky, a lazy Quarter Horse, Amo who I mentioned above, and then another Morgan called Vinny. He's not a lesson horse--he can't really be one because he's so mean lol, but the owner has been with my trainer a long time so she allows him to be ridden by other people, me included. Vinny actually can be very sweet and he's super well trained, he just hates kids and also can be pretty bratty so it's safer not to use him as a lesson horse aha.

To not make a huge post I'll just tell you who's who:
Amarillo is the bay with the white forehead (pink halter), Sky is the bay with the blaze, and Vinny is the solid bay.
I mostly just ride western pleasure, some english, and a bit of jumping. They're all so beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom