Horse Roleplay!

Pics
Maya won easily and plunged into the cold water. "Hurry up Salmon," she shouted.
Salmon got to the edge of the water. She dipped her foot in, shivers going through her body at the cold temperature. She walked straight into the water and started swimming around, getting used to the temperature.

Silver shook his mane and tail to get those annoying flies off," hm..., I like going to the river too, and the woods... Anywhere if it means I can get out'a here for awhile, no offense," silver said
"No offense taken," Poppy whinnied, "Ollie has to come soon, his mom makes him come two or three times a week. He used to take me for rides all the time, but that was when I lived at his house. When I moved here, and he didn't have to take care of me very much, he seemed to lose interest."

(I keep forgetting that this is a thing, sorry! 😅).

Lynari shuffled her hooves again, mumbling an embarrassed "thank you, yours is nice, too," to Desert.
Desert smiled," thanks," he said lifting his head, which hit a branch, desert chuckled," oops...., I .. Don't recognize you, are you from the oak herd?!"

Back
Top Bottom