Horse Roleplay!

(Sure. Um both my characters are currently in situations. (Mirage is on a trail ride with Blue) and (Mico is talking to willow) up to u who u want to interrupt)
(Hmmmmm let's interrupt Mirage UvU) Midnight had gotten out of his stall, so he decided to go interrupt other horses. After a minute, he saw Mirage and Blue, and trotted up to them. "What are you guys doing?" He questioned, as if he was an idiot.

(Hmmmmm let's interrupt Mirage UvU) Midnight had gotten out of his stall, so he decided to go interrupt other horses. After a minute, he saw Mirage and Blue, and trotted up to them. "What are you guys doing?" He questioned, as if he was an idiot.
Mirage stared at him, was he stupid? Aside from interrupting her and her almost boyfriend he had just asked a super dumb question. She would have raised her eyebrows but she wasn’t human she was a horse, “you have got to be kidding me” she muttered to herself before putting on a cheerful fake smile “oh just in a trail ride, now while I’m explaining basics to you would you like me to babysit you as well because you know I might as well” she said rolling her eyes her cheerful smile slipping. Her sass was off the charts

Mirage stared at him, was he stupid? Aside from interrupting her and her almost boyfriend he had just asked a super dumb question. She would have raised her eyebrows but she wasn’t human she was a horse, “you have got to be kidding me” she muttered to herself before putting on a cheerful fake smile “oh just in a trail ride, now while I’m explaining basics to you would you like me to babysit you as well because you know I might as well” she said rolling her eyes her cheerful smile slipping. Her sass was off the charts
He snorted. "Wow, you're really good at sassing people. Meanwhile, I'm just great at playing dumb. You've gotta teach me your secret." He said with mock excitement, then snorted again.

Back
Top Bottom