Horse Roleplay!

“Yes” she said shortly tossing her beautiful grey mane, she couldn’t help but wonder if any other stallions or Geldings other than Blue liked her. The last time someone else had, that had been Hudson and they had dated briefly then he left to go back to Australia.
(Sorry I was riding and doing chores since I’m going on vacation tomorrow)

*it was getting warmer outside"
Ryan led willow outside to a field,And left.
Willow walked around the field "hello?"he called and stopped beside a bid wall "behind this wall...is the wild "he mumbled and walked to the other end of the field"then their is the river/lake"he thought for a minute"if I could swim ...I could go visit star dust "he walked back to the entrance "any one hear"he whined.he looked down on the grass "ooooh grass!"he smiled and started eating it .

Willow walked around the field "hello?"he called and stopped beside a bid wall "behind this wall...is the wild "he mumbled and walked to the other end of the field"then their is the river/lake"he thought for a minute"if I could swim ...I could go visit star dust "he walked back to the entrance "any one hear"he whined.he looked down on the grass "ooooh grass!"he smiled and started eating it .
(You know what would be funny? If he formed a crush on tiny little Mico lol )

Jessy let Blue out in the field. “Here boy, have a carrot.” She gave him a carrot and he munched on it happily before galloping off into the field.

“Yes” she said shortly tossing her beautiful grey mane, she couldn’t help but wonder if any other stallions or Geldings other than Blue liked her. The last time someone else had, that had been Hudson and they had dated briefly then he left to go back to Australia.
"Ok then." He stretched his legs for a moment, then started trotting around again.

Back
Top Bottom