Horse Roleplay!

“Sure” Jenny flashed the new girl a smile “I’m Jenny, this is Mirage”. She grabbed her favourite saddle cloth and threw it on her warmblood mares back, “we compete really high levels of dressage”
Ashley: that's great. Our major is jumping. Dressage is more of a side activity. I'm Ashley, my andonesian is star bright.

Ashley: that's great. Our major is jumping. Dressage is more of a side activity. I'm Ashley, my andonesian is star bright.
“She’s lovely” she smiled at the other girl, she stroked the other mares face, after Jenny finished putting the bridle on she grabbed her helmet and a her leather gloves “I will meet you outside. We’re not allowed to mount up in the barn”

“She’s lovely” she smiled at the other girl, she stroked the other mares face, after Jenny finished putting the bridle on she grabbed her helmet and a her leather gloves “I will meet you outside. We’re not allowed to mount up in the barn”
Ashley: alright, see you then. *she smiled as she made sure star Bright's saddle and bridle were secure. Then lead her outside. The made was now sporting a sky blue saddle blanket with a mahogany colored riding saddle. Though she liked her show saddle better.*

Ashley: alright, see you then. *she smiled as she made sure star Bright's saddle and bridle were secure. Then lead her outside. The made was now sporting a sky blue saddle blanket with a mahogany colored riding saddle. Though she liked her show saddle better.*
Jessy headed into the barn and seen the new girl. “Hi!” She said.

Back
Top Bottom