Horse Roleplay!

Alex lead Silfra out into the sun and started grooming her.

A trailer pulled up with a horse stamping and whinnying impatiently inside.
Jenny was leading Mirage around the driveway, she was checking Mirage to see if she was lame from a stone bruise she had gotten yesterday in the paddock. She looked up as a trailer entered, she quickly lead her horse out the way.

Jenny was leading Mirage around the driveway, she was checking Mirage to see if she was lame from a stone bruise she had gotten yesterday in the paddock. She looked up as a trailer entered, she quickly lead her horse out the way.
A boy got out and went to unload his horse. Silfra nickered in recognition.
He walked over to where Alex was brushing Silfra. "Where should I put him?" he asked. "Um, I don't know," she glanced at Jenny.

A boy got out and went to unload his horse. Silfra nickered in recognition.
He walked over to where Alex was brushing Silfra. "Where should I put him?" he asked. "Um, I don't know," she glanced at Jenny.
Jenny lead Mirage over, she couldn’t help but smile at the new boy. He was cute. “Hi, I’m Jenny. Do you need help with putting your horse away?” She offered
"Jenny, do you know where he should put Calypso?"
“Yeah, follow me. I’m just about to put Mirage away, I’ll find you an empty unused stall” she smiled

Jenny lead Mirage over, she couldn’t help but smile at the new boy. He was cute. “Hi, I’m Jenny. Do you need help with putting your horse away?” She offered

“Yeah, follow me. I’m just about to put Mirage away, I’ll find you an empty unused stall” she smiled
"Hi, he said quietly. Yeah, thanks."

Alex nudged him. "His name is Micah. He's my brother." Micah looked down shyly.

“mirage” she replied. Jenny glanced over her shoulder at Micah “so um what do you compete in?” She asked
"Nice name! Mine's Calypso if you didn't already know. What kinda stuff do you guys do around here?" He asked looking excited about everything.

"I'm not competing in anything right now," he said quietly. "I did barel race a lot on another horse, but I haven't for quite a while. I'm teaching Calypso though. What about you?"
(Can the horses undersatnd the humans?)

Back
Top Bottom