Horse Roleplay!

"Nice name! Mine's Calypso if you didn't already know. What kinda stuff do you guys do around here?" He asked looking excited about everything.

"I'm not competing in anything right now," he said quietly. "I did barel race a lot on another horse, but I haven't for quite a while. I'm teaching Calypso though. What about you?"
(Can the horses undersatnd the humans?)
“Thanks, you also have a nice name. We compete, well at least I do. You will probably do something different and sometimes we get put in one of those paddocks. Every horse has it differently.” Mirage explained.

“Oh thats good, it’s good to have a break sometimes. I’m competing in Dressage, Mirage and I are champion dressage rider and dressage horse 3 years in a row” she said proudly

“Thanks, you also have a nice name. We compete, well at least I do. You will probably do something different and sometimes we get put in one of those paddocks. Every horse has it differently.” Mirage explained.

“Oh thats good, it’s good to have a break sometimes. I’m competing in Dressage, Mirage and I are champion dressage rider and dressage horse 3 years in a row” she said proudly
Ooh cool! I think my human is teaching my to barrel race, maybe someday well compete in that!

Thats cool, Micah said.

(sorry my speech, talking, lines in the air things are not working.)

Back
Top Bottom