Horse Talk

Ok, I guess we're going to kill the other thread and just come back here?
Ugh yes forget the other post! I looked for this thread for like an hour yesterday and clicked through every button possible! Lol so thanks guys for helping me find it.

How are the minis? :D

BTW, Armira is in my yard now. She's THE clutziest horse I have EVER SEEN. :th I'm thinking that she'll get used to watching where her feet are going the more she runs?
She is CRAZY smart. I'm already running out of things to teach her! :lol: And she's gonna be a piece of caoke to "bombproof." She has pretty much no fear of ANYTHING. I had to blanket her for the first time in her life awhile back. She only gave it a nervous glance ONCE, despite the crazy wind speeds.

Needless to say I am very pleased with her. :p
Yay! We need pictures of Amira ASAP.

So anyways, I pick June up on Saturday and I'm soooo excited :wee

Nothin much other than lunging for now since he's stulll growing.
Ah.

Ugh yes forget the other post! I looked for this thread for like an hour yesterday and clicked through every button possible! Lol so thanks guys for helping me find it.

Yay! We need pictures of Amira ASAP.

So anyways, I pick June up on Saturday and I'm soooo excited :wee

Well here are a couple good ones. :p
SAM_0879.JPG

Attachments

• SAM_0583.JPG
    SAM_0583.JPG
    542 KB · Views: 7
  • SAM_0582.JPG
    SAM_0582.JPG
    542.5 KB · Views: 7
I started one because I thought this one was gone lol

Oh :love beautiful
She is.

But Smoke is still my favorite. :lol: I've been riding him a lot lately. He'll make an amazing reiner.... Once he calms down. :rolleyes: Right now my goal for him is to have him to the point where I can lead kids around on him - by memorial day.

I need people besides my littlest sister who are willing to help me. :th He ONLY trusts me. ( :love)

Last edited:
@PeepersMama ohhh so you kept smoke?
Its more of a "we haven't sold him yet" :lol: I might be able to keep the all, if our awesome neighbor let's us graze Ginger on his pasture. :fl :fl :fl She doesn't eat nearly as much if there's plenty of grass.
Orrrrr, we could fence in the front yard.... If we did that then we'd keep them all for sure. :fl

Back
Top Bottom