horsesšŸ“šŸ¦„

I breed and train, we ride mostly English but I do teach my horses to do a bit of Western and driving. I think it's very important for a horse to at least be able to ground-drive.
Here is my Connemara Sportpony stallion, Gandalf the Gray
1.JPG
And here is one of the foals he sired. This is Rohan, out of Bracken. Bracken is a grade mare, a TB cross, and an amazing lesson horse. We wanted one foal from her and he came out a beauty and is already showing his parents friendly, willing temperament.
IMG_20200531_015052.jpg

In the background of that pic, you can just see our ancient Shetland. Trig Cove is 34 years old this year!

And here is a pic of a few of the herd last winter. From right to left that is Agnes Mule, Dragonfly, behind is the yearling, Sundance and the pinto is Voodoo.
received_159299298402451.jpeg

And this may be our future stallion (we'll see) Sitka, out of our lovely sporthorse Sequoia, and by Kaleidoscope's Soldier of Fortune, who is out of an RPSI Connemara, and sired by Belefonte D'Avalon
received_713407029402372.jpeg

Last edited:
I breed and train, we ride mostly English but I do teach my horses to do a bit of Western and driving. I think it's very important for a horse to at least be able to ground-drive.
Here is my Connemara Sportpony stallion, Gandalf the Gray
View attachment 2175973
And here is one of the foals he sired. This is Rohan, out of Bracken. Bracken is a grade mare, a TB cross, and an amazing lesson horse. We wanted one foal from her and he came out a beauty and is already showing his parents friendly, willing temperament.
View attachment 2175975

In the background of that pic, you can just see our ancient Shetland. Trig Cove is 34 years old this year!

And here is a pic of a few of the herd last winter. From right to left that is Angnes Mule, Dragonfly, behind is the yearling, Sundance and the pinto is Voodoo.
View attachment 2175977

And this may be our future stallion (we'll see) Sitka, out of our lovely sporthorse Sequoia, and by Kaleidoscope's Soldier of Fortune, who is out of an RPSI Connemara, and sired by Belefonte D'Avalon
View attachment 2175988
So cute!

The second pic is so funny! Your horses are gorgeous. Very athletic looking. They do look like they're living the life out there! That last pic with the double rainbow is incredible.

Thank you! The black mare is definitely living up the retired life. The chestnut is still adjusting, but she has always been a high strung diva.
I waited out a giant storm to get that picture. It was so worth it!

Thank you! The black mare is definitely living up the retired life. The chestnut is still adjusting, but she has always been a high strung diva.
I waited out a giant storm to get that picture. It was so worth it!
That was definitely worth the wait! So pretty!

Hello! I only take lessons but I have been for almost 4 years. As of recently I've been really only riding two different horses, a Morgan mare named Amarillo and a Quarter Horse called Sky. I ride western, and like to do barrel racing.

Sky (the bay with the blaze) and Amo (the bay) are pretty much polar opposites (one is very hot the other is very lazy) under saddle so I'm very well-rounded flipping between riding them. :p

Summer riding tips? Use lots of fly spray and don't overheat. :gig

By the way, your mare Luna is beautiful!

Attachments

• 20200530_121408.jpg
    20200530_121408.jpg
    657 KB · Views: 4
  • 20200112_161219.jpg
    20200112_161219.jpg
    468.2 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom