Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

Ooh, pics of Roscoe and Rosie with puppies! What a great idea! Then after that, Andale!
lol.png

Yes, we need more pictures of mascots and cute puppies!!

I hear that soon some mascots will enter travel pods to see more BYC peeps!!
ya.gif

Has anyone heard a mysterious crow lately???
hide.gif

i wanna go in a travel pod! what's a travel pod? does it go fast? does it smell nice? do i have to wear a seat belt?
ya.gif

oh, wait, i'm not a BYC mascot.
th.gif
well, i'll just have to tune in then!

puppies,tumbling, pool parties, tummy berries,libraries, antique shops, cribbage, fireworks, chess, parades, playing ducktor, fishing, boggle, floating in ponds, flowers, concerts, boating, pies and cakes, huge ice cream cones, pizza, and chickens, chickens more chickens.

I WANNA BE A MASCOT!!

Quote:
Beaker is on a multi-state tour right now, with pics to be posted soon. Can't wait to see them! As soon as he hits his host's home base he will be climbing into his corrugated travel cube and heading to the next host.

Miss Jayne, the travel pod travels as fast as the US Post Office will allow. No seat belt, but some come padded with tissue paper. I'm not sure if it smells nice, but it would be a little too claustraphobic to be a comfortable ride for me.

Lil Bizzy, you are not the first BYCer to wish you were a mascot...

Oh I wish I were a BYC mascot
That is what I'd truly like to be
For if I were a BYC mascot
Everyone would want to be with ME!

LilBizzy asked:
How is Popper doing? Has he retired from oil drilling, or has he struck it rich. I think that was the most memorable part of the old thread- I felt so bad for you. But the way you told the story.. was great!

Popper is doing great. He talks about drilling for oil and striking it rich. He says he'll buy us a new house when he does. I told him he better not be drilling around here... I had enough oil that day in the garage to last me forever.
barnie.gif

.... by the way.... he still blames our dog.​

Back
Top Bottom