Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

sadly, we eventually had to leave. even though we really wanted to live there forever! especially Rusty when he found out how nice the chickens get to live at the Schultz home!

everyone had a wonderful time. our hosts were gracious and welcoming! you can see by all of the smiles that fun was had by all and Rusty met lots of friends! and got hugs by children!

good bye Rob and Kathleen!

12425_hpim2332.jpg

i wonder where Rusty will go visit next? he really had a great time and he sure is a true party animal!

on our trip home we were invited to visit Attack Chicken to see KERNAL!!!! Rusty was so excited! he must of asked us a thousand times "are we there yet?"

AC was waiting on the walkway for us and we were AMAZED at her chickens just walking the backyard. it was so cool! Rusty wanted to join the fun right away. i reminded him that manners were first. pictures!

12425_hpim2334.jpg

then home again, home again! he slept most of the way!

this morning, after i climbed out of my snuggly bed, my cat Lapis stole my warm place. guess who i found with her????

12425_hpim2339.jpg

Quote:
Wow! Thanks for taking Rusty on your journey, miss_jayne!!
Sounds like you had a lovely time, and introduced Rusty to a lot of new BYC folks!!

Glad you made it home safe & sound!!

you are so welcome! it was such a treat! i wish i had even more pictures, but oh my, once the face painting started, my hands were moving! everyone LOVED Rusty! he was a hit!!!

hmm.png
So Sorry that Ms Fancy and I have been MIA for this past week or so, We have been very busy setting up my Family Reunion.
wee.gif
wee.gif
It goes for 4 days and DH & I were the Hosts this year. We got in last night from the last of the cleaning and hauling every thing back.
th.gif
Boy were we tired
th.gif
But so Happy all went very well
celebrate.gif
We will be posting pics of our adventures during that time. So I will start getting posts ready this evening after work. And Ms Fancy will be going out to her next Host for some New Adventures
clap.gif
hit.gif
be sorry to see her go, but happy she gets to visit with other BYC family members
clap.gif

Karan
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom