Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

Quote:
Oh, I sort of remember- I like your neighbor lady, even if she did get me all drunk!! But sshh, this is a family and kid-friendly site. Mascots don't drink alcohol!
wink.png

Hekkooooo wino neighbor lady!!

H8.jpg

Hurricane update: Winds have picked up enough that the bizzybody won't let me outside. So far we have 3 inches of rain, and still have power ( although there has been some flickering). Storm center is still really far away. We baked brownies, because we have to have snacks for later. When the storm REALLY hits I don't think we will be sleeping. So we'll eat!!
In the past few minutes the wind got stronger. And the satellite TV is "searching for signal". I TOLD bizzybody we should have switched to cable before the storm. But we have movies.

We haven't had to break in to our supplies yet.

Can we still host? I would like to show that little guy how life in black and white is wonderful
tongue.png

Last edited:
I got your information, but the problem is the mascots are being held captive against their will!
he.gif
I am looking for someone to take over the mascot responsibilities-I am too busy with my family, as well as burned out on trying to keep things going.
hit.gif
If anyone is interested, please let me know. Must be an adult, however.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom