Hot2Pot's Grandchick Thread... chick brother/sister chat~a~long!!! (:

This is one of HOT2POTS chicks...It had an R on its shell I assumed it was an RIR but
tell me if it looks like one....soo adorable!

The little BA Darling! HE was the first one to hatch out of that batch....ain't he just the stuff?

chick-among-us ~ the first chick you posted appears to have white/cream on his wing feathers....I'm not 100% positive, but i don't think RIR chicks do.. i will find a pic or two for you, and we will see if we can't figure it out together... and your BA is the bomb! what a cutie!!!

Oh he totally looked JUSt like that at a day old or so well a few days even...THEN these weird winds are coming in ...WHAT IS that color? SO pretty... I don't even care but I'm curious I have couple other birds this color. but all over....here is one....

gig.gif
WINGS not winds!

I got my feathered velociraptors new digs today- I think they were getting too big for the aquarium I had them in (sigh, I'd hoped it would last 4 weeks, not 2.5).

They're pretty psyched to be in a bigger place.

I plant to incorporate chicken netting into the lid so that way they can't jump out, but I don't want to attempt that project til this afternoon.

I got my feathered velociraptors new digs today- I think they were getting too big for the aquarium I had them in (sigh, I'd hoped it would last 4 weeks, not 2.5).

They're pretty psyched to be in a bigger place.

I plant to incorporate chicken netting into the lid so that way they can't jump out, but I don't want to attempt that project til this afternoon

I just gotta show you the brooder DH made me then... i went from a tote that size to a HUGE brooder! I will post pictures later :)

Back
Top Bottom