House ducks

just spends lots of time with them, breed actually doesn’t matter for personality it’s all about how you raise them! i have 5 ducks, 4 who are imprinted and very attached to me 😂
Yes I have 6 that are really attached but these 2 hug and kiss u and talk in your ear. They are so gentle and Wyle the male is half Ancona. I'd never trade him or her but he is a special and smart boy. The 3 Ancona we got at 6 months probably why they are like that. Cuz they are the only ones like that. Even the tiny calls just stand there and talk and some will wait to be held

Yes I have 6 that are really attached but these 2 hug and kiss u and talk in your ear. They are so gentle and Wyle the male is half Ancona. I'd never trade him or her but he is a special and smart boy. The 3 Ancona we got at 6 months probably why they are like that. Cuz they are the only ones like that. Even the tiny calls just stand there and talk and some will wait to be held
calls are so cute!! i wanted to adopt one but that would not work with my 12.5 pound jumbo pekin boy lol

Aww, those are great breeds!!
These 2 are these best we have one original male khaki Campbell that's 8 years old now. He is so smart. He go's to the neighbors pond and takes all 13 calls and 14 of him with lol 😆 all we have to do is call for "Not Mean Duck" and he comes backing up the pack making sure they all come home with him.

Back
Top Bottom