House Music Nerds Needed

Is this house music?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but the scene hit it's peak !ong ago. Think limelight club, NYC, 1993ish. It used to be very underground, call a number on a flyer day of party for address. Party in subways or parks or other illegal spots. It's generally a bit more main stream now, but still a lot of fun!I

I was born in 89 so I know this from reading biographies of "club kids" like Rupaul or James st. James or Michael Alig. Seems like a he'll of a time to have been alive and partyin.
I'm not that old! :old

Probably like anything else trendy out of NYC or LA it took many years to circulate around the rest of the country. It was still fairly underground when I was going, but def more mainstream now. No doubt though, after a hard week of working it was a great way to let loose.

Last edited:
I'm not that old! :old

Probably like anything else trendy out of NYC or LA it took many years to circulate around the rest of the country. It was still fairly underground when I was going, but def more mainstream now. No doubt hough, after a hard week of working it was a great way to let loose.
What year were you born?

I know I'm supposed to be trying other EDM people out today but I'm stuck on this guy still.

What's this song called?
The type...or does the type not really matter for regular people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom