House Size

Is the porch considered in those measurements? The actual enclosed portion of the house might be a little small for all 6 ducks....then again 3 of them are call ducks which take up very little space. It might work. I may defer to someone who has calls ducks for this one.

It says that the dimensions are 36 x 86 inches which is about 1m x 2m. I'm assuming that that includes the porch area. Including the porch area, yes, I'd say it's big enough for those ducks to sleep in at night. If you want to make it a secure night house (if the attached pen is not predator-proof) just add mesh panels to the porch sides and front so you can shut them in safely.

actual house dimensions are about 3x4' (sorry meant to include it before)

The attached pen will not be as predator proof as I would like, so yeah, I considered that of the porch.

For what it's worth, my nine runners seem to have plenty of space at night with a 4'x8' plywood house with firmly attached 4'x8' screened in porch (the veranda). The veranda is wrapped top, sides and bottom with half inch hardware cloth (wire mesh).

Back
Top Bottom