hova-bator 2362n lockdown question

koakritters

Songster
8 Years
Jan 27, 2011
Petaluma
okay, i'm suppose to go into lockdown tonight, yay!!! but i'm confused about where to add water in the bottom. the directions i found online arn't that clear, and i lost the ones that came with it looong ago, lol. i have the middle part filled, and it says to add water to the "other compartment". well, there's 2 other ones..., which one do i fill??? the one in the middle, or the one at the edge?

I found instructions for mine online and they also said to fill "all of the wells"
smile.png

okay, thanks! i just candled them for the last time
hit.gif
but all 5 that i know are growing for sure look even darker you can barely see anything in 4 of them
ya.gif
the last one still has a lot of light showing through it, but it is definitely moving and throwing a fit in there lol, so i think it's just going to be a bit later than the rest! hopefully not too late though... i want my
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
Now!!! LOL.

well i answered my own question i think... went to fill it with water and the outside one has a hole drilled in the Styrofoam in each corner, water came right out... so i guess that one's not meant for water?!?! lol... i hope i did it all right, we'll just have to wait and see i guess.

Both troughs get water at lock down, and you can copy the instruction manual straight from the hovabator website.

Back
Top Bottom