Hovabator Genesis incubator 1588

genuck

In the Brooder
9 Years
Apr 11, 2010
hyndman
You guys are right, I looked around and I did have this priced too high before.

Again I haven't used it for hatching just incubating last spring. Auto temp, fan, turner and chicken racks. Shipping will be exact plus $5 handling. I will post pics if and when I find my camera. Thanks for looking!

I'm curious why you're selling it? Does everything work right on it? Any idea how much the shipping will be, roughly?

Thanks!

It works fine, I just have 4 table tops so decided I should sell them and get a cabinet incy. I don't think shipping should be more than $20 or at least much more. When I bought it new I paid $225 including shipping.

Quote:
Crazy, we are both from the same area, and have the same title!

Hehe yea weird that we would both come up with the same thing and from so near! Hi neighbor! Oh btw this is my indian name! I am Dances With Chickens!
wee.gif

Quote:
Crazy, we are both from the same area, and have the same title!

Hehe yea weird that we would both come up with the same thing and from so near! Hi neighbor! Oh btw this is my indian name! I am Dances With Chickens!
wee.gif

LOL, I am actually born and Raised in Santa Rosa, And DH was born and raised in Petaluma! I just love Dances with Wolves, so I switched it up a bit.

Ill bid on this.hatching your own eggs sounds like an addictive thing to do,Im in.

Honey its for the kids and their learning experience,how can one argue that angle?

Besides what I spent on chicks this year, geez Id be saving $$ with our own.

We picked up a welsummer rooster this year to breed with our girls and Id love to try to hatch some if mama is unwilling to sit on them.

renee

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom