How are staff, mods, and project managers chosen?

People of all ages, really. But almost all have chickens, so I don't see an issue really :idunno
You're new here.
3, 4 or 5 years ago there was a lot less random chatting and a lot more chicken talk. Ya sure most here do have chickens but lots are newer to them and lots have 4 or 6 in their city backyards.
We used to have a really diverse mix of chicken owners many with years and years of experience all across the board. You could go to any section ask a question and within minutes have 4 or 5 people that really knew what they were talking about come in and give lots of guidance.
Now there's very few that are truly helpful and way too much drama all over the place.
I miss the old days and the many knowledgeable members that have moved on because of how this place has changed. Hell I even had to learn what meme and gifs where just to communicate here.
When I go to shows or talk to old time breeders I mention the site and many think this place is a joke. That's sad to me.
I love BYC and I've adapted but the old days were more informative and less social media.

You're new here.
3, 4 or 5 years ago there was a lot less random chatting and a lot more chicken talk. Ya sure most here do have chickens but lots are newer to them and lots have 4 or 6 in their city backyards.
We used to have a really diverse mix of chicken owners many with years and years of experience all across the board. You could go to any section ask a question and within minutes have 4 or 5 people that really knew what they were talking about come in and give lots of guidance.
Now there's very few that are truly helpful and way too much drama all over the place.
I miss the old days and the many knowledgeable members that have moved on because of how this place has changed. Hell I even had to learn what meme and gifs where just to communicate here.
When I go to shows or talk to old time breeders I mention the site and many think this place is a joke. That's sad to me.
I love BYC and I've adapted but the old days were more informative and less social media.
That's the future. Sorry. The site is more popular than ever, normal people in day to day chitchat thelat I meet know about it.

You're new here.
Exactly the point I was trying to get across. Couldn't have said it better!!

Back
Top Bottom