How did this happen?

You guys are out of control
wee.gif
ya.gif
tongue2.gif

As to the wallpaper, I had in mind something from the Chicken Run movie....perhaps Mrs. McGreedy and her Chicken Pot pie factory. The ECQ has in mind something with little bunnies and Lambies.

Bunnies and Lambies it is.

Sigh

Quote:
lau.gif
You will make an excellent chicken husband! Lots of us ladies are jealous of your ECQ to have such an understanding partner in chickens!

lau.gif

Quote:
You THINK you will ONLY be keeping ABOUT 12 of them(evil laugh). Funny, that's what my husband thought when we started our chicken keeping venture! WE are now the proud owners of 36 VERY spoiled and well kept birds!
I tip my hat to your ECQ!

It's true I am understanding of her affliction, but in all honesty, occasionally I NEED a new rifle (just to protect the chicken herd, mind you)

I think the conversation went something like...

ECQ: We can only keep 6 of these new chicks; we have to find good homes for the rest.

DUH (Dear Unsuspecting Husband): That's OK.

ECQ: We can keep 4 of them in this box and the other 4 in that box.

DUH: Wait a minute...24 take away 4 carry the naught...

ECQ: How much feed will we need for 10 chickens, I wonder?

DUH: About 12 lbs per week...wait a minute....

ECQ: 12 OK, that's a good number, we'll keep 4 RIR's, 3 Aussies, 2 Americanas, and 3 Dominikkers.

DUH: HUH?

I claim the 5th on using any type of baked goods OR meat products to mess up my DH's mind on the chickens.

I'm innocent I tell you!!

Really!!

Don't give me that look
tongue.png
It's my job to drive him mad.

We actually had that in the vows you know. I promised to love, honor, cherish, and drive him insane at times. He promised to love, honor, and cherish, spoil me rotten and kill the bugs. See? No choice! Said it before God and my father and brother so no getting out of it
tongue.png

It's in the Handbook to Being a Good Wife or Significant Other. All us females get it at a point....you men have no choice but to submit. It's so much easier that way to just give in....and think of all the cookies and steaks you get as a bribe for the token resistance
tongue.png

Last edited:
Quote:
I think if you went shopping and got you a rifle she would be ok with that when you hand her the incubator for the eggs she is going to want to hatch.

Tell her you got the rifle to protect her precious babies.

I love this thread! You sound like a great guy and remind me of my DH.

So, lets tell the other side of the story....Dh puts up token resistance and always looks a bit perplexed at how these conversations end up, BUT I know the real truth. He too wants that new rifle, spotting scope, quad accesory, scuba gear, etc....... AND he loves his steak and baked goods, AND if he "gives in" he gets brownie points, the great dh award, AND I owe him. So I ask you, who is the real evil genius?
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom