How did you find BYC?

magistradomina

Songster
9 Years
Mar 6, 2010
Where I live.
I found BYC because I looked online for some information about chickens, and this sight popped up. Now I'm hooked!!!
tongue.png

I kept stumbling onto this site whenever I Google searched anything, so I finally gave up and registered.
lol.png

Quote:
that is how I found it too last year....and I hung around lurking in the background, learning and reading away up until not too long ago. I love this site and the people in too, there are a lot of very nice, experienced, helpful, open minded, and funny members here....

A friend became a member and told me about it. Of course, I didn't bother to check into it because I figured it was probably lame...
lol.png
Now I realize I was the lame one!!
big_smile.png

I'm on it all the time and she barely goes on now.
tongue.png

I had ordered chicks from McMurray and knew I only had a couple of months to figure out how to take care of them. I found another site (no longer there) that had free plans for chicken coops. I used one of those. Then I wondered about what else I should put in the coop, did a search and up popped BYC.

I got the chicks on April 25th, 2008 and officially joined on May 14th, 2008. The rest is as they say, "History"
... that continues to get deleted.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom