hit.gif
My rooster was murdered

*giggle* By who????

Quote:
I can relate
hit.gif
My rooster was murdered

*giggle* By who????

Well it was actually someone I know and I don't want to offend them by letting them know that I am still hurting
sad.png

Quote:
*giggle* By who????

Well it was actually someone I know and I don't want to offend them by letting them know that I am still hurting
sad.png

Oooooh

Oesdog - well I rescue Old English sheep dogs. OES - dog.
Also because I come from Ireland folk assume I am Irish but I am not I am an Old English! Funny thing is Dh is from Ireland and our first rescue Old English was actually an Old English x Irish Wolf hound called Molly mop!

The Avitar is Murphy the dog that we have now he was also a rescue.

Oesdog
lol.png

I use to be Superdude327, but I forgot a letter in my E-mail acount, and so didn't get the password. So, I went into it again, and put Chicken in between Super and Dude. Three hundred and twenty seven is my favourite number. Came from Star Wars. Bah. Anyways, yeah. That's all for now, folks.

Also, NOW I AM SUPERCHICKENPIDGEONDUDE327! Just got some Homing pidgeons yesterday.
Here's Zeus; only male of the bunch:
111530_pigeon_christmas_027.jpg

I have been using BarefootMom for a long time now - it originated when I first joined a different forum - I was 8 months pregnant with my first, it was July and I was barefoot. I hardly ever wear shoes even now. lol

I now use the name in almost everything. lol
smile.png

greenSearcher is a summary of how I try to shape my lifestyle, and I use it on other sites too. I keep looking for ways that this old aching body can live gently on this Earth. Sometimes I think I would change it to ChickenCityEggs, but then I would have to be more diligent with my website. Will have to focus more on it if I wish to be profitable. I'm still looking at breaking even for my goal. I sell eggs to a few regular customers year round, and during the egg frenzy season, I do the flea market in the mornings. This year I will be selling started chicks, have a order already lined up. So my hobby is slowing becoming self-supporting.

Tanichca means "little Tatiana." when my daddy met another Tatiana a few years ago, he asked her what her parents used to call her and she said "Tanichca or Tanchka" and he chose the first one. It means "little Tatiana." and he still calls me it every day.
wee.gif

Well it kind of came out of my passion for duck hunting. I would stop for an adult beverage years ago at a local watering hole after a hunt and people would ask if I was hunting( me being a wise guy would say "no just left the office'). But would tell them I was out ducking. One guy said your a nut. Hence "duckinnut". My handle on just about everything. Although in the past ten years or so I have been tagged with the nickname of "Road Kill Bill". Bill being my name and had a road kill deer obsession. Got about 20 deer in 2 years from the side of the road. I had a whole network of people with there eyes peeled for them.

Back
Top Bottom