How do I add my location to my profile?

Thank you! I tried doing it yesterday and when I clicked on 'Edit Community Profile', nothing appeared. I do it this morning after reading your response and all of a sudden options appeared. You have the gift. LOL. Thank you again!

Thank you! I tried doing it yesterday and when I clicked on 'Edit Community Profile', nothing appeared. I do it this morning after reading your response and all of a sudden options appeared. You have the gift. LOL. Thank you again!
You're quite welcome...see you on the forum!!
frow.gif

It's right near the top after clicking "edit community profile," at least on a PC. It's also possible you will need to make a few more posts before it will appear.

Are you on a mobile device? I'm not familiar with them, myself, though I know a lot of things are different. We do have a separate forum for mobile devices.

Last edited:
The easiest way to get to the place to edit is to click on your own name above your avatar
Good point, when you are looking at your own post.

There are all sorts of things on this forum that can be clicked on. Even the blank space next to the name of your own thread in the forum view will take you to a field where you can edit the title of your thread, for example.

Back
Top Bottom