How do I find a good home for my sebastopol geese/

Miss Lydia that is called a grey saddleback.

G & F you sure did get some lovely birds from this new adventure.......
celebrate.gif

Glad things worked out so well
woot.gif
I know you enjoyed a day of to spend at home!!
Susan

Turns out we were way off with the genders- looks like its 4 boys and 3 girls instead of 2 and 5. We'll figure something out , but it made trying to condense them into the big flock much more difficult. Wooo- talk about loud! I bet the neighbors could here it from miles away.

Hello, Do you still have your geese for sale? If so would you be willing to ship?
My daufgter gave me a pair for mothers day 3 years ago, They became huge babies and I just loved the. I went out to feed a couple months ago and a copperhead snake had killed my female. My little Boy is lonely and sad.
Any help you could offer would be great.
Thanks in advance, Robin

Hello, Do you still have your geese for sale? If so would you be willing to ship?
My daufgter gave me a pair for mothers day 3 years ago, They became huge babies and I just loved the. I went out to feed a couple months ago and a copperhead snake had killed my female. My little Boy is lonely and sad.
Any help you could offer would be great.
Thanks in advance, Robin
Goose and Fig who posted right above you got these geese but she may have others why not PM her. and very sorry for your loss.
welcome-byc.gif

OH MY GOSH!! I don't understand how Jeff could have been off on that--he had them for several years???!!

I should have tried putting them all together sooner- would have flushed out the boys right away. Its alright- I have a friend with a really nice white flock that needed a boy badly, so she took one. Now I have the equivalent of 3 pairs. I think I can tell who the "dad" is, so I will keep those two together, and mix the other in with my birds so they won't all be related. It will work out well. They are such nice type- I needed the improvement
smile.png
I am still extremely happy!

I'm so glad it worked out! How did things go with Hansel (the embden) and your female?

Back
Top Bottom