How do I reduce egg laying and bring her nutrition if high production back

Aug 21, 2020
Hey I accidentally got Isa browns which are high layers and get so many problems because of it how do I reduce her egg laying abilty and get her nutrition chcikens we’re created for high egg production cruel people made them have high egg production when they were made as a female human to lay 16 eggs per years and than breed And bam the cruel egg industry came and forced cruel lives and feces environment battery cages environment so I I wanted to help the high production hens shorten egg production so they can live happy do have any advice to get good nutrition and stop the egg production to go high it’s soo bad for the chickens but yet if you do they lose nutrition which shocks them to laying more eggs which is soo horrible which the egg industry dose and it soo cruel andniidont want to feed them layer pellets because there from grinded ex battery hens from cruel egg farms with needles harm and welfare and I recently stopped layer pellets and People collecting there hens egg without pay back and give high nutrition back is so wrong i also hate it when people slaughtered there hens after laying when they did such hard work and suffering by laying eggs I mean it’s not ur egg and ur not the chciken so don’t process her it so wrong if you learn about it you can collect her eggs if you feed her the egg shells with leftover yolk and tuna i would not suggest meat because the anmials in the meat are cruel I would go with fish objects and I need help reducing the egg production I need it less than What it is any professional answers that dose more advance clasees than me. PLEASe READ ALL dont skip any

You can possibly get implants depending on vets nearby. Other thsn that, there is no way to stop egg production.

If you don't want to feed layer feed, don't. No one's making you and you can just do all flock with oyster shell.

And if people decide to process their birds after a few years of lauing, that's their choice. Again, no one is making you, but there are people who can't afford to keep getting new pullets and not get rid of hens that aren't giving anything back.

Chickens aren't pets for everyone.

This is also why you do research before getting new breeds, just like with any other species.

As others stated before, the way to reduce egg laying is to get a hormonal implant from a vet. Can we see a picture of the chicken in question?

You can possibly get implants depending on vets nearby. Other thsn that, there is no way to stop egg production.

If you don't want to feed layer feed, don't. No one's making you and you can just do all flock with oyster shell.

And if people decide to process their birds after a few years of lauing, that's their choice. Again, no one is making you, but there are people who can't afford to keep getting new pullets and not get rid of hens that aren't giving anything back.

Chickens aren't pets for everyone.

This is also why you do research before getting new breeds, just like with any other species.
Uh no it’s so wrong to process hens for food because the Hens have worked so hard to lay Eggs most hens die laying eggs people just want there eggs that’s all hens were not even made to have sun chicken a high production they were breed a jungle fowl lays 16 eggs a year and in nature they eat there eggs you wpill not understand the view there are so many things to do than killing them I mean it’s there egg ur taking they suffer from laying eggs it’s like labor to them eggs were not even created for us it was made for baby chicks as I researched you can get more into it I take poultry classes I know my grammar may not be as correct but when I’m angry I do it imagine getting a break from labor and than getting killed because you did not give birth when a hen makes an egg it’s so painful for her the egg in her calcium is more than she has in her bones that why it’s important not to cull ur hens and to give oyster shells which I use but I was asking for a different resource than crushed oyster shells and hens get egg blinding and prolapse because of it. Also you viewing the chicken As product nit a living creature with feeling and complex emotions the way you view a cat or dog do the same please Im Currently tak high classes in poultry I know what I’m saying a chPickens egg is period but wroste I know my grammar horrible but I really don’t care this nit assignment you kinda make me angry no hate don’t take it offensive I’m just stating a facts I know ur gonna take this as a rude reply or a mean one but it’s really not :) ok

Last edited:
Uh no it’s so wrong to process hens for food because the Hens have worked so hard to lay Eggs most hens die laying eggs people just want there eggs that’s all hens were not even made to have sun chicken a high production they were breed a jungle fowl lays 16 eggs a year and in nature they eat there eggs you wpill not understand the view there are so many things to do than killing them I mean it’s there egg ur taking they suffer from laying eggs it’s like labor to them eggs were not even created for us it was made for baby chicks as I researched you can get more into it I take poultry classes I know my grammar may not be as correct but when I’m angry I do it imagine getting a break from labor and than getting killed because you did not give birth when a hen makes an egg it’s so painful for her the egg in her calcium is more than she has in her bones that why it’s important not to cull ur hens and to give oyster shells which I use but I was asking for a different resource than crushed oyster shells and hens get egg blinding and prolapse because of it.
Um, no, it's not wrong to process hens for food. Like I said before, not everyone can keep replacing egg layers and not move along the older birds that are just eating and no longer producing.

YOU don't have to eat them if YOU don't want to, but that's a PERSONAL choice and it is uncalled for to tell people that processing a bird is wrong.

As others stated before, the way to reduce egg laying is to get a hormonal implant from a vet. Can we see a picture of the chicken in question?
Um, no, it's not wrong to process hens for food. Like I said before, not everyone can keep replacing egg layers and not move along the older birds that are just eating and no longer producing.

YOU don't have to eat them if YOU don't want to, but that's a PERSONAL choice and it is uncalled for to tell people that processing a bird is wrong.
uh no it’s not read all of it what if someone proved you for food just because you’d stopped hard labor there are so many painful stuff when a hen lays egg I mean you forced the hen to live here it’s her egg ur taking she needs it back there are way to many things to do than kill a hen that went to painful labor once my hens are stopped laying eggs I give them there calcium back processing hens it’s so wrong I took poultry classes the advance ones I know what I’m saying please read my chat fully the first one it’s not okay if it’s there personal choice cause you forced the hens to stay with you what if someone murderd You for not have a period hens were not born with high egg production there man ones were 16 eggs a year not 300

Back
Top Bottom