How do I reduce egg laying and bring her nutrition if high production back

uh no it’s not read all of it what if someone proved you for food just because you’d topped hard labor
I did read all of it, even if it was rather jumpy at times.

Chickens don't put two and two together that they're being used their whole lives for eggs and then butchered, and with proper technique, the bird shouldn't be aware of the act until it has already passed.

I did read all of it, even if it was rather jumpy at times.

Chickens don't put two and two together that they're being used their whole lives for eggs and then butchered, and with proper technique, the bird shouldn't be aware of the act until it has already passed.
watch ethier these are videos we watched in my collage poultry class I took them so I know hens have feeling and emotion they actually feel pain when culled but there so stressed that there shut even with there head cut if they feel pain for 50 seconds

uh no it’s not read all of it what if someone proved you for food just because you’d stopped hard labor there are so many painful stuff when a hen lays egg I mean you forced the hen to live here it’s her egg ur taking she needs it back there are way to many things to do than kill a hen that went to painful labor once my hens are stopped laying eggs I give them there calcium back processing hens it’s so wrong I took poultry classes the advance ones I know what I’m saying please read my chat fully the first one it’s not okay if it’s there personal choice cause you forced the hens to stay with you what if someone murderd You for not have a period hens were not born with high egg production there man ones were 16 eggs a year not 300

I am guessing you've had running water and a roof over your head your entire life? You probably live close to a supermarket or place where you can PURCHASE a nice warm meal.

In rural areas - access to fast food or even grocery stores are scarce. Since most times people live far out in the country side, going to the store down the street is NOT an option.
Some chickens were bred to be egg producers and some chickens like the heritage breeds are bred for their lineage, plumage or other factors breeders aspire for. It is very ignorant of you to purchase egg producing hens when your attitude clearly reflects a different need for these animals. Maybe you want chickens as pets. My chickens are not pets; they are livestock. They are sustenance to feed my family and I hold the upmost respect for all the livestock I raise. I have ISA browns and purchased them specifically for egg production. I plan to cull them when they no longer produce enough sustenance for my family and they will be replaced with a new batch of pullets the next spring. This cycle is not new and this practice has been done for ages. Please be respectful to others beliefs when it comes to raising livestock; it is a very big deal to many of us and many of us are actually very aware of the consequences large factory farms impose on the general populations idea of 'raising chickens.' Like you mentioned, this post is not made to offend you - just to enlighten you to other views from responsible chicken owners.

Thank you so munch finally you knew the understanding of what I was trying to say unlike other people but I’m also trying to find an egg replacer Feed that may help but thank you
Do you mean something that gives them more nutrition? Feeding hens eggs back to them, cooked, is a good way.

I am guessing you've had running water and a roof over your head your entire life? You probably live close to a supermarket or place where you can PURCHASE a nice warm meal.

In rural areas - access to fast food or even grocery stores are scarce. Since most times people live far out in the country side, going to the store down the street is NOT an option.
Some chickens were bred to be egg producers and some chickens like the heritage breeds are bred for their lineage, plumage or other factors breeders aspire for. It is very ignorant of you to purchase egg producing hens when your attitude clearly reflects a different need for these animals. Maybe you want chickens as pets. My chickens are not pets; they are livestock. They are sustenance to feed my family and I hold the upmost respect for all the livestock I raise. I have ISA browns and purchased them specifically for egg production. I plan to cull them when they no longer produce enough sustenance for my family and they will be replaced with a new batch of pullets the next spring. This cycle is not new and this practice has been done for ages. Please be respectful to others beliefs when it comes to raising livestock; it is a very big deal to many of us and many of us are actually very aware of the consequences large factory farms impose on the general populations idea of 'raising chickens.' Like you mentioned, this post is not made to offend you - just to enlighten you to other views from responsible chicken owners.
Go look at my other texts me getting “accidentally getting Isa Brown’s when they tricked me that they were welsummer chicks but they turned out to be ISA browns because tractor Co. supply mix match the breed when they meant welsummer I got I said ISA Brown’s don’t use egg laying hens you can use the broiler chickens so just don’t use layers

Are these the same Isas from tour October post or did you get more?
Yeah Of course they are and Also for you syaing amrket close to me you can become. Pescatarian or use broiler‘s instead of layers or you can just stop feeding the layers the old ones they get food from grass anyways or you can get them up to a sanctuary you can give them to so many people just not harm because they gave you thered eggs

You can possibly get implants depending on vets nearby. Other thsn that, there is no way to stop egg production.

If you don't want to feed layer feed, don't. No one's making you and you can just do all flock with oyster shell.

And if people decide to process their birds after a few years of lauing, that's their choice. Again, no one is making you, but there are people who can't afford to keep getting new pullets and not get rid of hens that aren't giving anything back.

Chickens aren't pets for everyone.

This is also why you do research before getting new breeds, just like with any other species.
If there is an animal auction near you, wait til they start laying then sell them and buy a different breed

Back
Top Bottom