How do I stablize Temp.

Still need to test the wafer but won't be testing temp. for a bit my brand new thermometer/hydrometer broke
barnie.gif

Quote:
you can still do all those other things that I explained to you.. you need the therm only for fine tuning.

you can use any old therm for this rough set-up..

The wafer works!!
wee.gif
and the temps went to 91 degrees and the light turned of I turn the temp. up need to check it later and get the right temp but it's working
celebrate.gif
One Question what humidity do I need (my next project)

OK>>> shoot for 40% at 99.5F

try pouring 1 ounce of water through one of the vent holes on top. give it some time to evaporate and show on your hygrometer..

It took me a week to stabilize temps and humidity in the bator and then in the LG I use as a hatcher. Thank goodness I started messing with it many days before I had eggs waiting. I was ready to SCREAM and then all of the sudden... all the little numbers were stable. I think it probably had to do with the fluctuation of the room temperature, rainy days and then no rainy days and my own crazed control-freak self. I started thinking like a bird with a brain the size of a pencil eraser and whew! It all came together.

My LG is the same way..We are in bad need of incubator space right now and I had to break it out of storage
old.gif
Took me about 5 days of just fiddling with it every so often but now its holding at 101.0*-101.5* (still air) very well..Your right, room temp has a lot to do with it, espically a still air
he.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom