How do I start a discussion:)?

SongnDance

In the Brooder
5 Years
Nov 19, 2014
Whenever I needed help I looked to Backyard Chickens online, thank you so much. I have some questions and would like to start a discussion. How do I do this?

First,
welcome-byc.gif

By "discussion," do you mean thread? On threads, other BYC members can review your question and make replies.

To begin your own thread, first simply find the appropriate forum section. For example, if you are wondering about something feed related, you would want to post in the "Feeding and Watering your Flock" part of the forums.

Once you're at the correct forum section, look near the top of the web page. You should see a small blue bar that says "Start a new thread." Click on that button, and it should take you to a text editor. Type in your question, and then click the submit button down in the lower right. That should allow you to successfully start a thread.

Good luck!
smile.png

Last edited:
Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you could join our community! If you want to ask a question or join in on a thread, just go to the top of this page and click on the "Forum" button there. It will lead you to all of our forums. Pick the one you wish to post in or ask a question in. Click on the forum. Then you can scroll through the threads and ask questions or post. If you have a specific question, click on Start a New Thread at the top of the page to start your own thread. :)

Hope this helps! :)

Oh, and welcome to our flock!

welcome-byc.gif
Sorry you have a sick chicken. Do post the issue under emergencies with a details description of the problem. Pictures may also be needed depending on the issue.

Back
Top Bottom